Saturday, March 28, 2009

Field day

I just wanted to post a few pictures I took at Hailee's field day on Thursday. It was a little unorganized, but the kids had fun anyway! haha. Brian and I were in charge of the parachute for the 1 1/2 hours that Hailee was not out there which was SO fun, and SUCH a great workout! I remember doing the parachute when I was little, and I loved it! All the kids said it was their favorite part of the day. We got a few pictures of our little group going around to all of the different stations. I'm so glad I went. There were quite a few pictures of the tug-of-war, cause those kids were just so cute!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are pretty cool! It looks like all the kids had a lot of fun! The tug of war ones are great! I love the looks on some of the kids faces!!

Elissa said...

I know! I love the tug-of-war ones too!

♥Brittany♥ said...

Aww!!! That is so freakin cute!!!

Aunt Tiff said...

look like lots of fun!!

Lonni said...

Cute blog! I'm so glad you posted a comment on mine. Now I can check up on you. I miss hanging out with you and Jocey at the games!

Gina Lee said...

Your pictures are adorable, as is your daughter. I just thought I would say hello. I am Kameron Lee's wife, and since our husbands have been spending a good amount of time together I thought it would only be proper for us to be friends! haha. And its always nice to put a face to a name, I have heard all about your little family through Kameron, and he told me last night that you had found our blog...so I was excited to find that you guys had one too! Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself, and tell you that your little girl is so cute! I cant wait to have a little girl to dress up and make bows for!