Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Yay Baseball!!

Anyone who knows our family knows that we get in as much baseball as our checking account will allow during baseball season, and this season we started early! We headed down to Tucson to watch the D-backs play some spring training at Tucson Electric Park. They played the Padres, and we had so much fun that we almost didn't notice how badly we lost!! Spring training games are so much fun! Everything is just so laid back. We sat right behind the Padres dugout, and while we would have much rather sat behind our dugout, it was still so fun to see the players up close. They were a lot of fun joking around with the fans and stuff. Anyway, here are some of he pics.


The D-backs cutest fan.
We're #1!!

It wouldn't be baseball without the cotton candy and Hot dogs.



And last but not least...The copstache. Brian was very jealous. haha




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY BASEBALL!!!! But I need to tell you how disappointed I am that I did not receive any cotton candy.... hmm.... I thought we were friends..... sniff, sniff....

Elissa said...

Oh the cotton candy was NOT that great. But you're right. I should have brought you some anyway. Sorry. :(

Aunt Tiff said...

looks like lots of fun1!!

{nicole coombs} said...

So I just was blog stalking and found your blog. Hope you dont mind! It was good to see you the other day out at the Softball games such a small world that you know my cousins wife crazy!

♥Brittany♥ said...

Ha ha, the copstache I love it!