Thursday, April 22, 2010

Updates part 1

Ok. I'm going to stop promising that i'm going to keep up with my blog posts, cause we both know that isn't realistic. But I can catch everyone up. And with the amount of time I wasted today trying to get it looking just right {I didn't succeed 100% by the way} I just better try to keep posting.

Lets start with November shall we?
November was Disneyland. We packed Me, Brian, Hailee, two brothers, a grandma, a grandpa and a great grandma in a minivan and drove to California. Amazingly we didn't get on each other's nerves. It was SO much fun. We got to the park right about when it opened every morning and stayed as late as we could possibly stand every night. Needless to say we were exhausted by the time we were ready to go home. I'm sure Hailee could have stayed there forever.

Now this is definitely not the best picture I have, but i'm past the point of being excited enough to go through and post a bunch of them. haha.

So next would be December. The only thing exciting that happened in December is Christmas...which of course is VERY exciting when you have a 6 year old to shop for. I {GASP} didn't actually get any pictures of Christmas this year. I know, I know. I'm HORRIBLE! It was very nice though. We actually got to go up north and spend about the entire week with family. It's so nice and peaceful up there.

Hailee was able to go sledding for the first time! We thought for sure she would LOVE it, but unfortunately we didn't have warm enough clothes for her and once she got wet she was done. Too bad dad and her uncles weren't. They stayed out there sledding for so long, that she was crying by the time it was time to leave. She was SO cold! If we go next year we will definitely be better prepared.

That's the end of part 1 folks. I don't think anyone wants to read a post much longer than this one.

1 comment:

FerraroFam said...

I love her face painting. I can't wait till we finally figure out a time to take the kids to Disneyland. I bet Hailee had such a blast.