Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Little bookworm

Anyone who knows me, knows I am a HUGE bookworm! And now thanks to Aunt Kristina, Hailee is turning into one too! a couple weeks ago, she spent the night with her Uncle Brendon and Aunt Kristina and Kristina took her to costco and bought her one of the Magic Treehouse books. I think it was number 41 or something. Well Hailee LOVED it, so much so, that I bought her the 1st 4 in the series. I remember spending HOURS reading when I was younger. The babysitters Club, the Boxcar Children, and old school Nancy Drew were my favorites. It's just so exciting seeing Hailee having that same love for reading. :D


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY for reading!! :)

FerraroFam said...

So much fun when they get into reading.
Wow, can't believe how many updates you've done in such a short time. :)