Thursday, April 22, 2010

Part Deuce

So January...In January Hailee and I met Brittany, Kaleb and my mom in Prescott valley to go to my cousin's wedding. It was SO much fun having a girl's {and Kaleb haha} weekend! I hadn't laughed that hard in a LONG time.


It was SO much fun watching them dance at the wedding. Marcus {my cousin's son} Can hold his own, Kaleb dances like a little pro, and then there was Hailee summoning images of Elaine on Seinfeld doing the "full body dry heave" She gives new meaning to the phrase "dance like no one's watching" Awww...I know. I'm mean. We'll skip February. :D

In march I turned 28. I can hardly believe it!! That means it's been 10 years since I was a senior in high school, and since I moved out of my parents house and got out on my own for the first time! It seems like just yesterday......{insert flashback sequence}

Anyway if there is anyone out there who is still reading my blog, Thank you! I will try to make it more worth your while. :D

4 comments:

The Owens said...

I totally read your blog! And ya, its been a REALLY long time! GEEZ! Love ya anyways!! Great updates!

Kristina said...

I read it from time to time. I've been a bad fber and blogger, both in posting on mine and reading. so I don't judge you. I think it's hard to update constantly. So just do it when you feel like you have time.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your new blog!! You've inspired me to get back into mine!!!

FerraroFam said...

That is too funny that you would mention the Elaine thing about her dancing, I say the same thing about Madi. Poor girls, they are supposed to have rhythm