Monday, August 4, 2008

Obsessed? Maybe a little.

Okay, I officially AM obsessed. On Friday night I went out with a group of friends to wait in line for my copy of Breaking Dawn. We met at IHOP first to hang out a little and have very in depth philosophical conversations about what should happen in this book as well as a Jacob vs. Edward poll. (Edward wins HANDS DOWN!) After that our group was off to Walmart where we were first in line! The manager and workers were obviously just loving the diversion, and we had a BLAST! I feel like the hugest dork sometimes, but it was just way too much fun! Here are just a few of the pics!

Amy, Amanda, Kim and Jocey waiting in line.





This guy got a hold of the book and opened it to the first and last pages like he was going to ruin it for us. We probably would have sued him for pain and suffering!


Say Vampire!I got it!



This picture is a little blurry, but I couldn't resist! She's so excited!



6 comments:

Jen said...

such a dork I am! But I loved it! It was such a fun night!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I still can't believe that we're that obsessed!! It was a lot of fun, though... I think we should do it next year for the next Stephanie Plum book!!! :)

Lisa said...

I would label myself as an enthusiastic fan, as opposed to an obsessed fan. I'm excited to get the last book to read, but not enough to wait in line at midnight for my own copy! I'll just wait until one of my sister in laws are done with theirs.
Looks like you had a lot of fun though. Are you finished reading it yet??

Amanda said...

Okay, first of all, I always look like a total giant, good thing I was bending down several inches in the big group shot. Second, Amy is so funny that she was so excited and really didn't even get the book, and Third, I'm done with the book and really want everyone else to finish so we can talk about it. !!!

Jocey said...

That was so much fun! It is nice to have things to do to keep us loving life! I loved the book!

♥Brittany♥ said...

Ha ha.......... that's funny :)