Friday, May 30, 2008

She knows just what to say!

Today Hailee and I attended a sample class for Let's Play Music, and when I got home Brian and I were discussing whether or not we were going to put Hailee in it. Since it's pretty expensive we know we can't afford to put her in that and dance which she is totally loving right now. Anyway, I decided to ask her what she thought. I said "Hailee if you had to choose just one to do, would you want to be in music, or dance next year?" and without hesitation, she answers "BASEBALL!!" She totally made her daddy's day.



6 comments:

Amanda said...

We really want to get Miranda and Nathan into sports, but I don't know how to find stuff to get into.

The Owens said...

Ok that is so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

You didn't tell me about that one! That is just WAY too cute!!!

Amanda said...

You should come over sometime this week, when you're not working. Consider this a formal invitation. :)

The Owens said...

HEY tell Amy to invite me to read her blog!! I want to see it!

Brianne said...

Hey, I found your blog off of Jen's. It's cute! Good job. It's fun to read.