Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Indiana Joey!

So Hailee thinks she is Indiana Jones. She got it in her head the other day that she wanted to be like him so she went and got a "cowboy hat" like Indiana Jones has. Okay so thats the closest thing she has, and she is obviously a little misguided when it comes to cowboy hats. Then she found a belt to be her whip. She has been going around the house ever since whipping up a storm. And if you're curious about the Joey thing, it's her nickname....It's a really long story. I would say that Brian is doing great in his quest to turn Hailee into the perfect little tomboy, while leaving enough girly girl for me to work with. Speaking of that, Hailee has her dance concert on Saturday. I can take pictures at the dress rehersal tomorrow so I will post them! It's SO CUTE!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Matt n Jessica said...

Thats pretty dang cute of her! Have you seen the new movie? Ive been hearing mixed reviews. I want to watch all the old ones first and then watch this one so I can be more caught up cause it has been a long time since I watched!

Amanda said...

She's so funny.

Jen said...

I love that you said he is leaving enough girly girl for you to work w/!! too funny!!