Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day to the best dad EVER! My little girl is the luckiest girl in the world to have such a great dad. He is patient and loving and is always available to Play some Wii games, transform some transformers or even play "daddy jungle gym" which by the way, hurts. haha. She jumps, climbs and beats on him and he just takes it. I know he's not looking forward to the teen years, but with a dad like that, i'm pretty sure we'll all get through it just fine. :) I love you babe! Thanks for all you do!




I also had to post a couple of pictures of the Transformers skirt. A friend of mine picked up this transformers fabric and made a skirt out of it for Hailee. It's so her! She loves it. In fact, she pretty much hasn't taken it off since she got it. haha. It was very appropriate that she wore it to church on Fathers day. Oh, she had to get a picture of her transforming Optimus Prime too. I guess she didn't want anyone to think it was all talk. :)


5 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

LOVE the skirt!!! That is awesome! Great pics of her and Brian too!!

Brittany && Kaleb said...

Lol, absolutely love the skirt and your right TOTALLY fits her :) SO Cute!!!

P.S. I have a new blog..... www.thefutureishereandnow.blogspot.com :)

Gina Lee said...

This is adorable. It makes me laugh that she is so into Transformers, is this something she picked up from Daddy?! haha. I loved micro machines when I was her age!! And the skirt is adorable!! Atleast its a girl into transformers instead of a boy into, say, Barbies. haha.

Brianne said...

she is too cute. Its hilarious that she loves transformers so much. The skirt is adorable and is a good compromise between girly and tom boy. She seems like she's a ton of fun.

Amelia Smith said...

Seriously, she is about the cutest girl I know! I have a little birthday present for her, but I only have your mailing address not your house address. If I actually get the courage to go to the post office (I hate that place!) I'll just send it.... but it's possible she won't get it till the first day of class... Let her know I wish her a happy birthday!